17 Aug Summer Savings with deals you can’t miss at The Green Goddess
Labor Day is approaching, with the heat of summer and the humidity of monsoon season upon us. There is a hint of cooler weather being right around the corner. Green Goddess is known for having the best selection of plants and pots. With that in mind, it is time for our…
Summer Sale at The Green Goddess
Get up 10% off all BBQ Accessories
We have 1000’s of items to choose from to make your grilling easier and add flavor and spice to whatever you are preparing. We can add fun and seasonings to any barbeque and you can “SAVE 10% DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST”.
Making the perfect margarita for summer!
There are many ways to serve a margarita. Preparing over ice or frozen and blended is just the start. There are so many varieties of tequila; one can make a margarita taste to suit their particular preference or strength.
- 4 oz. of tequila
- 2 oz. triple sec
- 1 ½ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 lime wedges for the rim
- ¼ c of salt to salt the rim of your glass (optional)
- Put the salt in a small dish. Run the lime wedge around the rim of the glass. Place the glass upside down into the salt to coat the rim.
- Pour the triple sec, lime juice and tequila into your glass with the salted rim and stir.
- Top with ice and lime and serve
The Green Goddess Gardening 101:
- Allow Bermuda grass to grow to 2 ½ – 3 inches and water approximately 1-inch per week
- Melons do well when planted during August.
- Desert plants can still be planted during August, but they will need daily watering until the fall as they become established.
- Begin planting seeds for fall vegetables, including broccoli, cabbage, kale, green onions, and summer squash.