07 Nov Some holiday plant tips
Christmas Cactus or Holiday Cactus
- Keep in a bright window area away from strong heat such as stoves and air vents
- Keep slightly moist do not allow dry out when in flower. A note of caution this cactus can be easily over watered. Once a week is just fine for watering
- Keep in a warm bright windowsill that is not in direct sunlight early morning or late afternoon is OK.
- Keep slightly moist and use tap water. You can put some water in the pitcher area. Watering once a week is OK as long as the plant does not get to wet so make sure you check it before you water.
- Keep in a sunny spot to keep them looking bright and healthy.
- Plants should be kept away from strong heat and draft.
- Allow the plant to dry out slightly to one-third of the way down before watering,
Have a Wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving
Thank you for your continuing interest in The Green Goddess