18 Jan Happy 2020! Join Our January Contest
NAME THE GNOME CONTEST IS HERE!
Our new gnome is looking for a name, click the link below to enter into the contest.
Winner will receive a $50 gift card and will be announced March 2nd!
SAVE MONEY! GET 10% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME
Right now get 10% off any of our winter plants! Come visit The Green Goddess today to view our wide variety of plants. Anything from Geraniums, Petunias, Snap Dragons and so much more.
Green Goddess Gardening 101:
- Fertilize winter lawns following the first mowing with a high-phosphate product. Be sure to follow the label instructions.
- January is a good month to prune roses and transplant bare root roses.
- Prune only deciduous non-native trees, fruit trees and grapes.
- January is a good month to plant bare root fruit trees.
- Continue to protect sensitive plants from frost.
- Continue the decreased winter watering schedule.