05 Jul It’s HOT HOT HOT!!!
WONDERING ABOUT WATERING FOR THE SUMMER MONTHS??
Proper amounts of water are vital to the overall health of your plants.
So we have a new language that will help this watering issue
It called plant talk.
- A plant will say it is thirsty by showing the oldest leaves turning banana yellow
- A plant will say it is too wet by showing the tips of leaves turning a wet-brown color and the soil will start to have a bad odor.
- A plant will say I am getting upset by showing the new green leaves starting to shed and it not taking in any water and the soil will stay too wet.
- A happy plant will have firm foliage, leaves that feel cool to the touch, and be oriented toward the light source.
- An unhappy plant feel limp and warm to the touch and the foliage will start to droop.
Add this new language to your vocabulary and you will have happy and health plants all summer long.
Hope your plants stay HAPPY!