27 Sep It’s Barbeque Time
So, do you ever get bored and just want to try something new? That’s what happened to one of our employees on Tuesday. She said “Hey, wanna bake a cake on the BBQ?”, so we did and OMG you are going to LOVE it.
We want to share the Deliciousness with you. What you will need:
- Box of yellow cake mix
- 1- 20 oz can of blueberry pie filling
- 1-21 oz can of crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 1/2 stick of butter melted
- 1- Pan that can go on the BBQ (we used The Green Egg Deep Dish Baking Pan)
- Grill Diffuser
- Light the grill to 350 degrees and place the heat diffuser
- Spray pan with Pam
- Pour 1/2 the dry cake mix in bottom of pan
- Pour the can of pineapple on top and spread out
- Pour the blueberry pie filling over pineapple
- Spread remaining dry cake mix over the top
- Pour melted butter over the top of the dry mix
- Place in grill at 350 degrees bake for 45-55 minutes or until top is golden brown
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes then enjoy plain or with ice cream.
Public BBQ: Saturday, October 6th 2012 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Join us for some great food and weather!
Check Us out Later!