28 Aug General Care Of a Houseplant
- Being consistent with the watering of each plant makes it easier on the plant and you
- Always check the soil with a soil probe or water meter or some type of probe before watering this will help maintain a healthy plant.
- Run a feather duster on the plant before deep cleaning at least once a week
- Using some sort of damp cloth or baby wipe at least once a month to clean each leaf on both sides with help keep the plant looking new and fresh
- If you like a high shine on your plants you can use a leaf shine product no more than once every two to three months only.
- During the summer month April –Sept is the time to feed your plants. This will help maintain a health & happy plant
- You can use any house plant fertilizer always read and follow the instruction.
- Never feed a new plant or a plant that is under stress.