08 Nov Have a Happy and Healthy Thanks Giving!
Enjoy 10% All Barbecue Accessories & Tools!
We feature a huge selection of every piece of equipment and seasonings necessary to make your backyard grilling the best!
The Green Goddess and Earthstone Annual Holiday Open House
Please join us for great food, festive atmosphere and good company at:
4139 East Bell Rd. Phoenix
Friday, December 14th, 2018
12:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
We hope to see you here!
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
November 21st (Bell): 7:00am-3:00pm
November 21st (Deer Valley): 7:00am-2:00pm
November 22nd (Thanksgiving): Closed
8th Annual Holiday Raffle
TAKE CARE OF YOUR PLANTS!
With the fall season upon us and cooler months ahead; it is wise to prepare your garden for the upcoming cold weather.
While frost is rare in the Valley of the Sun, it does occur. Frost possibilities vary, but in Phoenix they are most likely to fall between December 12th and the end of February.
Frost is most likely to appear just before day break. Following calm and clear nights, young and flowering plants are the most vulnerable to frost. You can protect your plants by:
- Choosing plants that can tolerate frost the best
- Plants that are more sensitive to frost should be planted on Southern and Western sides or near the patio, rocks or wall
- Protect your plants from frost by using frost cloth that is available at Green Goddess. Never use plastic.
- Make sure plant is completely covered and touching the ground
- Make sure plants are watered. Water should be distributed evenly and soil is loose. Soil maintains heat better when it is loose and covered with mulch.
- Don’t forget your Green Goddess specialist can answer all your questions regarding plants and cold weather.